-
July 30th, 2006, 01:10 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I just love everyone here - everyone has such profound, genuine advice. I loved reading all of the suggestions...some very creative. In any rate, you have a tough decision to make. If my DH bought me a doll (would be a first) and I wasn't thrilled about it for any particular reason, I would feel just as torn as you do.
As much as I support the "let her grow on you" suggestions...I also support exchanging her. It doesn't seem like DH put too much emotion into his decision for picking out Elizabeth in particular. In the end, I'm sure he wants to see you happy - and probably would be much happier seeing a new doll out of its box rather than on a shelf in a closet.
Good luck - and let us know what you decide to do!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks